I’m turning into seventeen soon. The fact that I have so much on y head and turning it into ideas to write is killing me. So, I was just so afraid if the post would turned out bad. Now, it’s time to go write them down again 🙂
Well, enough for the empty talk (omong kosong) hahaha.
If you read the title, you’ll think that I was remembering how excellent my seventeen party was. No, guys. I’m just tired of being this age, sometimes. When I was ten or maybe twelve, I thought that being seventeen will be sooooo much cooler. Why? Because we will:
- Have our own ID Card, ATM Card, Driver’s license.
- Get our own freedom to do everything you always wanted.
When you’re a seventeen, you’ll go anywhere with your friends every day like shopping, hiking, camping, etc.
But now, when I REALLY AM A SEVENTEEN, AM I HAVE MY FREEDOM? GO WITH FRIENDS EVERYDAY ?
The simple answer is NO!
- Now I know, being seventeen not always about the fun things. It depends on what you want to do next
- I should be more concern about getting into college
- I must decide what I wanna be when I’m old.
- I felt like everything is going to be hard to faced. I’m old now. I can’t go with my friends everyday to have some fun. I can’t even do everything I always wanted. I know I get my own freedom but when it doesn’t work out well, I am gonna be the failure I always feared to be.
So I was thinking that being seventeen was a transformation age from a boy to be what ‘man’ you want to be.
This is my first step to be a real man. And hopefully a successful man.